|Guidelines for Virtual Oral Presentations|
Oral presentations must meet the following guidelines:
- The participants are asked to pre-record their presentations.
- Pre-recorded presentations must be kept to 12 minutes.
- It is not required to include a video of you presenting. You can simply narrate your slides if you prefer not to be seen during the presentation.
- Save your Oral Presentation or Talk video (mp4) following this filename format: Talk_First Name. Last Name of the Presenter (e.g. Talk_Juan.delaCruz)).
- Submit your Talk video using this Google form: https://forms.gle/4UWuy7iokw9LsSm79.
- After the presentations in your session, an Open Forum will follow.
- For those student presenters whose work has not yet been published, you are eligible for the Cherry Ringor Best Student Oral Presentation Award. You are required to submit a full paper in addition to your Oral Presentation or Talk video. The full paper includes the following parts: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- Deadline for submission of pre-recorded presentations: May 15, 2022
|Guidelines for Virtual Poster Presentations|
Poster presentations must meet the following guidelines:
- All e-posters must be prepared in four (4) JPEG images.
- Suggested layout: 1-slide title (title, names of authors and affiliations, and introduction), 2-slides content (methods, results and discussions), and 1-page conclusion (conclusion, acknowledgment, and list of references).
- Suggested font: Arial, at least 17 point.
- Suggested dimensions per slide: 18” (W) x 18” (H) (46 cm x 46 cm)
- Minimum resolution: 4,000 pixels
- Save your e-poster following this filename format:
- Poster_First Name. Last Name of the Presenter (e.g. Poster_Juan.delaCruz)
- Submit your e-poster file (JPEG) using this Google form: https://forms.gle/tNyrSCFmBEZ3eEav8.
- For student presenters, you are eligible for the Charles Peyraube Award for Best Poster. Those joining will be required to have a Speed Talk presentation.
- The participants are asked to pre-record their presentations of their posters;
- Speed Talk recordings must be kept to 3 minutes;
- It is not required to include a video of you presenting. You can simply narrate your poster if you prefer not to be seen during the presentation;
- Save your Speed Talk video (mp4) following this filename format: SpeedTalk_First Name. Last Name of the Presenter (e.g.SpeedTalk_Juan.delaCruz);
- Only the top 10 will be selected to compete for the award.
- Submit your Speed Talk video using this Google form: https://forms.gle/tNyrSCFmBEZ3eEav8.
- Attendees can ask questions about your poster via the poster gallery. Please reply to these questions as soon as possible, preferably during the conference period.
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
If you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org